Compulsory real property insurance is applied for the purpose of compensation of damage to property, destruction of property, or loss in any form at the result of fire or other events.
Construction types included in insurance coverage:
• Residential and non-residential areas
• Residential houses
• Buildings, apartments
• Public property.
Risks included in insurance coverage:
• Fire, thunder
• Shortcircuit in electrical conductors
• Getting hit
• Water, heating, sewage and fire extinguishing system accident
• Flood, fall or throw of any item or any part of it
• Explosion of steam gases, machines and other similar devices
• Natural disasters
• Damage to property at the result of actions of the third parties.